User Training - Alveolab - Basic
Part Number: PT-Academy-007
This is a basic training course intended for Alveolab users interested in better management of their device and results. It provides information on how to install your Alveolab, how to perform an Alveolab test, and how to properly maintain your equipment.
To purchase and access the course:
Fill out the contact form on this page.
A KPM Analytics Service Team member will contact you to set up your account.
Provide your payment information to KPM Analytics to process the order (credit card or purchase order).
KPM Analytics will provide you with login information for the course. Your account be active for one year from the date of setup.
This course includes the following material, as well as downloadable presentations and checklists:
1. INTRODUCTION - Basics of Cereal Chemistry (6 modules)
2. BEFORE INSTALLATION - Order to Shipment Details & Facility Requirements (2 modules)
3. INSTALLATION - Video Instruction & Checklist (5 modules)
4. ANALYZE A SAMPLE - Video Instruction & Downloads (14 modules)
5. APPLICATIONS - Video Presentations (4 modules)
6. CLEANING & MAINTENANCE - Cleaning & Basic Maintenance (2 modules)
7. RESULTS & TESTING - Results & Checklist (6 modules)
8. MANAGEMENT OF A RESULTS DISCREPANCY - Guidelines & Checklist (2 modules)
9. ALVEOLAB USER TRAINING QUIZ
10. FEEDBACK SURVEY TO IMPROVE THE COURSE