User Training - NIR-6000 Operation - Basic
Part Number: PT-Academy-005
This course covers topics related to the routine operation of the NIR-6000 Series online moisture sensors, including unpacking, software operation and routine maintenance.
To purchase and access the course:
Fill out the contact form on this page.
A KPM Analytics Service Team member will contact you to set up your account.
Provide your payment information to KPM Analytics to process the order (credit card or purchase order).
KPM Analytics will provide you with login information for the course. Your account be active for one year from the date of setup.
This course includes the following material, as well as downloadable content:
1. INSTALLATION - Unpacking the Sensor (1 module)
2. SOFTWARE NSTALLATION - Installing & Configuring the Software (3 modules)
3. OPTICALLY BALANCING A SENSOR - Balancing the Sensor if Not Done at Factory (2 modules)
4. CALIBRATION - Calibrating the sensor (1 module)
5. TEST - Review & Test
6. ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS - Optical Balancing Instruction & Technical Manual