User Training - SpectraStar XT Operation - Basic
Part Number: PT-Academy-001
This course covers all topics of routine operation of the SpectraStar XT Analyzer, including sample analysis, routine diagnostics, basic configuration and unpacking and setup of the instrument on installation or after a depot PM service or repair.
To purchase and access the course:
Fill out the contact form on this page.
A KPM Analytics Service Team member will contact you to set up your account.
Provide your payment information to KPM Analytics to process the order (credit card or purchase order).
KPM Analytics will provide you with login information for the course. Your account be active for one year from the date of setup.
This course includes the following material:
1. SAMPLE CONSIDERATIONS - Considerations, Techniques and Accessories (2 modules)
2. ROUTINE SAMPLE ANALYSIS - Analyzing Samples, Data Management & Reporting (2 modules)
3. TAS ALIGNMENT & ROUTINE DIAGNOSTIC TESTS - Introduction, Procedures, & Health Tests (5 modules)
4. ROUTINE MAINTENANCE - Standard Maintenance Procedures (2 modules)
5. CONFIGURATION & VALIDATION - Configuring UScan & Calculating & Implementing Bias Adjustments (2 modules)
6. UNPACK & INSTALL AN XT - Unpacking & Assembling (3 modules)