User Training - UCal 4 - Complete
Part Number: PT-Academy-002
This course covers NIR theory and calibration development with UCal 4 calibration software. It is designed for anyone developing or maintaining NIR calibrations for SpectraStar Analyzers. Users must have a licensed copy of UCal 4 to access this course. A basic understanding of routine NIR analysis is recommended, and no prior knowledge of calibration theory or chemometrics is necessary.
To purchase and access the course:
Fill out the contact form on this page.
A KPM Analytics Service Team member will contact you to set up your account.
Provide your payment information to KPM Analytics to process the order (credit card or purchase order).
KPM Analytics will provide you with login information for the course. Your account be active for one year from the date of setup.
This course includes the following material:
1. INITIAL SETUP OF UCAL 4 - Introduction & Installation (2 modules)
2. LESSONS - Lessons on Spectroscopy, Instrument Design & Data Analysis (4 modules)
3. BEFORE INSTALLATION - Requirements & Video Instruction (2 modules)
4. EXERCISES PART 1 - Sample & Constituent Management Lectures (10 modules)
5. EXERCISES PART 2 - Quantitative & Qualitative Modeling, Advanced Sample Selection (6 modules)
6. ADVANCED TOPICS - Lecture & Exercises (5 modules)
7. CONCLUSION & FINAL EXAM - Summary & Test (2 modules)
8. FEEDBACK SURVEY TO IMPROVE THE COURSES